Age Concern provides a wide selection of day services in a range of locations across the Stourbridge and Halesowen area.
A number of our Day Centres are geared specifically towards the needs of older people with dementia, some are for people who are frail, disabled or isolated, and one is open to residents of the sheltered accommodation in which it is situated. All provide transport where required, and a cooked main meal, at a small charge.
To attend one of our Day Centres, people can be referred by their doctor or social worker, a carer or member of the family, or a person can refer themselves.
All our Day Centres offer recreational and social activities in a stimulating and therapeutic environment, recalling lost skills and learning new ones, according to the needs and wishes of the users at each individual centre.
Our centres are:
Mary Stevens Day Care Centre
- Based in Oldswinford, Stourbridge and set in beautiful peaceful parklands.
- Here we offer 5 days a week Day Care & Transport for local people.
- Home cooked meals & hands on care with a range of suitable activities available.
- A wonderful happy environment to come along to and make new friends.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the Centre Manager on 01384 395534.
- Conveniently located next to Stourbridge Interchange and rail station.
- We are open 7 days a week offering a variety of activities for the young at heart and a wonderful restaurant with a very reasonably priced & varied menu.
Our Centre Manager will be happy to answer any query you may have so feel free to give them a call on 01384 390065. Our Information & Advice office are also based here to deal with any query you may have please call them on 01384 813565.
Green Lane Halesowen Day Care Centre
- Open 4 days a week offering traditional day services to the locals and can supply transport if required to make life easier.
- Wonderful meals and entertainment, a place where everyone is made to feel welcome.
For any enquiries you may have please contact The Centre Manager on 0121 5615341
Day Centres operate on weekdays, but not necessarily every day, so please contact us for more information about the days of operation for the particular centre you are interested in.
For more information, please contact the relevant Day Services Manager on 01384 390065